Bluetooth World 2017 opens in less than 24 hours. There’s still time to pre-register in advance to get free fast-track entry onsite, or you can register upon arrival. With over 1500 Bluetooth developers, executives, start-ups and analysts already registered, this will be the biggest Bluetooth World yet! It’s free to attend the exhibition floor, so there really is no reason not to join us.
Why attend Bluetooth World? Here’s a partial list of reasons:
- The free seminar at 8:00am on Tuesday on Bluetooth 5 – from humble beginnings to the Internet of Things by the Bluetooth SIG
- All the suppliers – learn what technological developments will benefit your products, now and in the future
- The Bluetooth SIG – meet SIG experts throughout the two event days
- The Innovation Showcase – find out all about exciting, up and coming products
- The Health & Fitness Zone – check out the latest wearables, and even shoot some hoops with a connected basketball
- The Smart Home Zone – taking a glimpse at some of the latest connected home technology
- The Automotive Zone (sponsored by Teledyne LeCroy) – get under the frunk of a connected Tesla
- The Audio Zone – remix a track live with your phone, and output it to a silent disco!
- Two Testing Stations (sponsored by Teledyne LeCroy and Ellisys)
- The Imagine Blue finalists – showcasing what makes their competition entries so exciting
If you would like to attend the various Keynote Seminars and Developer Sessions it costs just $50 for an ‘Access all areas’ pass. You can purchase online or pay with cash on site. There are so many amazing topics being covered, from creating the next big connected success story to simplifying control of Bluetooth low energy devices for consumers, with developer sessions offering the newest techniques and tools for implementing Bluetooth technology (including Bluetooth 5) in your products.
Bring your devices to the two Testing Stations
To sell your Bluetooth® product you need to ensure your designs are properly qualified, and comply with Bluetooth license agreements. Bring your devices along to either of the Testing Stations at Bluetooth World 2017 to ensure it will complete all the Bluetooth SIG’s testing requirements and enable you to use the Bluetooth trademark.
We’re so excited about Bluetooth World 2017, and hope you will join us at the Santa Clara Convention Center to celebrate success with Bluetooth, and to experience the true spirit of innovation.
For complete details and information, be sure to visit: https://bluetoothworldevent.com/